Peeps

What (or whom) would you like to find?

Peeps

Postby Ray Mentzer » Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:52 am

I know someone must have Rodney's email address or phone number?

Someone light a fire under Barkmans and get them on here. And Marsie too. And everyone else you can think of.

Has anyone heard from Tom Sharar? I had his email address and talked to him a few times, but I lost it.
Ray Mentzer

Re: Peeps

Postby Cindy Schaner » Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:46 pm

I have Rodney's phone #. I also contacted Tom Sharar by email with a link to the site. I have not heard anything back.
Cindy Schaner

Postby tsharar » Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:24 pm

Hey folks,

I'm alive and well in western North Carolina, doing my best to be a good, gun-toting redneck.

My email is: tsharar@abtech.edu or tsharar@gmail.com

Hope y'all are doing well.
tsharar

Postby Sheldon Weaver » Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:03 pm

Tom,
I'm so glad to see you found this site, everyone has been asking about you. You and your family had been such a big part of Woodbury.
Sheldon Weaver

Postby tsharar » Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:02 pm

Who can tell me about the Keiths - Johnny, Beth, Lindy, Barbara, and young John? I heard Johnny retired, sold the farm, and built a house in his old meadow. That's been ages ago.......

Is Guyer's Store still around? Wayne?
tsharar

Postby Sheldon Weaver » Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:18 pm

Tom,
you have to get in contact with John Keith he asks about you everytime he sees me. I think you where one of the few workers that could keep up with him. That man works harder than anyone I know. He was working for barkmans. Linda is still in her same home outside Woodbury. Jennfer lives in waterside. That's about all the info I know.
Sheldon Weaver

Postby Cindy Schaner » Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:19 pm

I think Beth married a minister and moved out of the area. I am not 100% sure, though. I drove up past their farm a few weeks or so ago and took that picture of the town in the snow. Brought back memories of going over there and drinking unpasteurized milk right out of the cow. It doesn't get more fresh than that!
Cindy Schaner

Postby sebbie » Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:18 pm

I saw Beth in May at the Woodbury Methodist Mother & Daughter banquet. She lives in Shippensburg and has two daughters.
sebbie

Return to Searching for...